Wednesday, January 31

New Years Eve...

I know it was a while ago and there's probably good reason I didn't post about it earlier, but we did herald in 2007 in style and with much laughter. We had a NYE bash at Joanne's place - lots of people, good food and bubbles. At some point during the night Lorena brought out her "Hello Kitty suit" fresh from Japan where, apparently, all the ladies are wearing them. I was bullied (and that's the story I'm sticking with) into modeling it for everyone... Anyhow, photos were taken so I have decided to rob them of their power to be used against me by posting them here.

No snickering.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, what can I say? What about the tail? I had always thought Kitty was a cat not a rabbit. Have I been mistaken all these years?

Anonymous said...

And it looks as though the suit was designed for someone a bit larger! But we appreciate your courage.

Jac said...

From what I am led to believe, these suits are being worn by Japanese women to go out dancing in. Considering the crotch was somewhere down near my knees I'm hoping they weren't designed for a real body shape!

Jeannie, now that you mention the tail thing it is a little weird, but I have never seen hello kitty with a long tail. Maybe she's been docked to prove she's domestic? Weird. I will look into it.