Tuesday, May 10

Spotty wot?

I am spotty. I am itchy. I am cranky. And I am tired. Because every-time I try and fall asleep the itching drives me mad and wakes me up again. I have some non-contagious viral rash that can take weeks to go away and only causes drive-you-mad type itching in some cases. Yay me. I can see why the first part of its name is pity...

Rashes aside we had a lovely Mothers' day and to celebrate such I thought I'd leave you with this awesome little comic Miss B sent us from the New Yorker.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!
And that comic is fantastic!

Kate said...

Poor Spotty. No scratchy! Soon they will be less. Or at least, they'll be gone by next mothers' day.
Hope you're teaching Marty to make you breakfast in bed for next mothers day. Maybe there's some ipad program where he can teach himself to (virtually) cook!

Laura said...

Oh no! Poor Jac! Pityriasis sounds awful. Six weeks. Egads. Hope you are on the shorter end of the range and feel better soon.

Britt said...

Urgh. That's not fun, you poor thing. My last 6 weeks of pregnancy were like that, not fun at all. Hope it goes away soon!

Michele said...

My poor little spotty one. Sends me back to your childhood where you told Nana that you were not allowed to scratch your spots, because they cause scars. Nana thought you were very grown up for a 3 year old.
Just adore the comic, fantastic.
Couldn't leave a comment as blog has been down.
Hugs

Clare Blue's Alias said...

Hope the itches are gone now.

Also, did I mention how cheery my five minutes of blog fame made me feel?! :)

xx

Cynthia said...

Whoa-- hope you are feeling better and are relieved of that itchy viral thing... can't beat the New Yorker for urban laughs!